Custom Market Insights has published a new research report titled “Europe Carpets and Rugs Market Size, Trends and Insights By Type (Tufted, Woven, Needle-Punched, Knotted, Others), By Material (Nylon, Polyester, Polypropylene, Others), By End-User (Residential, Non-Residential, Automotive & Transportation), and By Region – Industry Overview, Statistical Data, Competitive Analysis, Share, Outlook, and Forecast 2022–2030” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the demand for Europe Carpets and Rugs Market size & share was valued at approximately USD 21.73 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 22.95 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach a value of around USD 32.76 Billion by 2030, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 4.6% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.”
Our recently published report, “Europe Carpets and Rugs Market”, offers a comprehensive and deep evaluation of the market stature. Also, the market report estimates the market size, revenue, price, market share, market forecast, growth rate, and competitive analysis.
Carpets and Rugs Market: Overview
A carpet is a type of textile floor covering that generally has an upper layer of pile linked to a backing. Traditionally, the pile was formed of wool, but during the twentieth century, synthetic fibers such as polypropylene, nylon, or polyester have been commonly utilized since they are less expensive than wool. The pile of the carpet is often made up of knotted tufts that are heat-treated to keep their structure.
A rug is a thick, heavy piece of cloth with a nap or pile that is used as a floor finish. Rugs are smaller in size than carpets and are intended to cover a limited area. The growing consumer preference for interior décor, along with rising spending power, has enhanced the Europe appeal of carpets and rugs.
Click Here to Access a Free Sample Report of the Europe Carpets and Rugs Market @ https://www.custommarketinsights.com/request-for-free-sample/?reportid=22433
Carpets and Rugs Market: COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The lack of quality raw materials such as wool, nylon, and polyester in different carpet and rug manufacturing countries from all around the globe during the pandemic, owing to the closure of international borders, to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus had negatively impacted the supply chains and hampered the export and imports of carpets and rugs across the globe. This created a barrier to the growth of the industry as the production process was hampered due to a lack of labour and raw material. Additionally, the Europe population was focused on accumulating the necessities during the lockdown period and was not interested in purchasing interior decorative items such as carpets and rugs.
Therefore, the COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the revenues of the market, however, it is expected with the ongoing vaccination drives in different parts of the globe, and with the ease of lockdown the demand for carpets and rugs is expected to increase as consumers interest for decorative products will rise just like the pre-COVID era.
(A free sample of the Europe Carpets and Rugs report is available upon request; please contact us for more information.)
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2022 updated report.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis is included in the package.
- About 220+ Pages Research Report (Including Recent Research)
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on the Request.
- Updated Regional Analysis with a Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2022
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated.
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Custom Market Insights (CMI) research methodology
(Please note that the sample of the Europe Carpets and Rugs report has been modified to include the COVID-19 impact study prior to delivery.)
Request Customized Copy of Europe Carpets and Rugs Market Report @ https://www.custommarketinsights.com/request-for-customization/?reportid=22433
- Market Share, Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2022−2030.
- Market Dynamics – Growth Drivers, Restraints, Investment Opportunities, and Leading Trends
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by Types of Services, by End-User Services, and by regions
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Europe Carpets and Rugs Market: Growth Drivers
Increase in product innovation and development.
To suit client expectations, European carpet producers and dealers are offering novel products. Consumers are gravitating to non-geometrical designer patterns and eye-catching bright colors in carpets and rugs, which is expected to boost the Europe carpets and rugs industry in the future.
The Europe carpet and rug market is expected to be impacted by market rising trends, thus manufacturers are aiming to create items in accordance with the trends. In the future years, the carpets and rugs market is expected to benefit from rising demand for environmentally friendly carpets, growing demand for modern area rugs, and greater use of carpet tiles. In recent years, innovations have concentrated on developing products that are more environmentally friendly, multifunctional, and durable, as well as easier to install and maintain. The innovation and development in carpets and rugs are propelling the market forward.
- Based on type segmentation, the woven segment is estimated to hold the largest market share during the forecast period.
- Based on material segmentation, the nylon segment is estimated to hold the largest market share during the forecast period.
- Based on end-user, the residential segment is the leading revenue-generating category during the forecast period.
- On the basis of geography/region, Germany was the leading revenue generator in 2021.
Read More @
Custom Market Insights is a market research and advisory company delivering business insights and market research reports to large, small, and medium-scale enterprises. We assist clients with strategies and business policies and regularly work towards achieving sustainable growth in their respective domains.
Custom Market Insights provides a one-stop solution for data collection to investment advice. The expert analysis of our company digs out essential factors that help to understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The professional experts apply clients inside on the aspects such as strategies for future estimation fall, forecasting or opportunity to grow, and consumer survey.
USA Corporate Office
CMI Consulting LLC
1333, 701 Tillery Street Unit 12, Austin, TX, Travis, US, 78702
Sales & Support +1 801 639 9061
Email : email@example.com
Website : https://www.custommarketinsights.com/