As per the current market research conducted by the CMI Team, the global Secondary Macronutrients Market size is expected to record a CAGR of 5.3% from 2023 to 2032. In 2022, the market size is projected to reach a valuation of USD 58.6 million. By 2032, the valuation is anticipated to reach USD 72.1 million.
Secondary Macronutrients Market: Growth Factors and Dynamics
- Increasing Nutritional Awareness: As people become more health-conscious, there’s a growing recognition of the importance of a balanced intake of both primary and secondary nutrients, including minerals like calcium, magnesium, and trace elements like zinc and selenium.
- Functional Foods and Supplements: The trend towards functional foods and supplements has extended to secondary nutrients. Consumers are seeking products enriched with minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants to address specific health concerns.
- Aging Population: With an aging global population, there’s a heightened focus on nutrients that support bone health (like calcium and vitamin D) and overall wellness, driving demand for secondary nutrients.
- Environmental Concerns: Soil depletion and farming practices can impact the mineral content in crops, leading to increased interest in supplements and fortified foods to ensure adequate intake of secondary nutrients.
- Personalized Nutrition: Similar to primary macronutrients, there’s a rising demand for personalized nutrition solutions, including supplements tailored to individual deficiencies or health goals, which can include secondary nutrients.
- Scientific Research and Innovation: Ongoing research on the roles of secondary nutrients in disease prevention and health maintenance fuels innovation in the development of new products that cater to consumer needs and trends.
- Dietary Restrictions and Specialized Diets: Secondary nutrients are particularly important for individuals with dietary restrictions (e.g., lactose intolerance) or those following specialized diets (e.g., gluten-free). This drives demand for products fortified with minerals and vitamins to compensate for potential nutrient gaps.
- Digital Health Platforms: Online health platforms and mobile apps are promoting awareness about the role of secondary nutrients in overall health. These platforms offer personalized nutrition recommendations and encourage the consumption of foods rich in minerals and vitamins, influencing consumer choices and market growth.
Get Free Sample Copy @ https://www.custommarketinsights.com/request-for-free-sample/?reportid=30007
Secondary Macronutrients Market: Partnership and Acquisitions
- Nestlé’s Acquisition of SimplyCook: In 2021, Nestlé’s acquisition of SimplyCook, a recipe kit start-up, allowed it to tap into the meal kit market, incorporating secondary nutrients in convenient formats to support healthier cooking and eating habits. Nestlé has agreed to acquire SimplyCook, a recipe kit company in the UK, bolstering its food and direct-to-consumer offerings in the UK and Ireland.
- DuPont Opens World-Class Probiotics Fermentation Unit: In 2019, DuPont announced the opening of a new state-of-the-art probiotic fermentation unit at its Rochester, New York, facility. The facility is now producing high-quality probiotics for the dietary supplement and food and beverage industries, which have the potential to provide health benefits to consumers of all ages.
Secondary Macronutrients Market: COVID-19 Analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the secondary macronutrient market, with the industry experiencing both positive and negative effects. Here are some of the key impacts:
- Supply Chain Disruptions: The pandemic disrupted supply chains, affecting the availability of raw materials required for supplements and fortified foods. This led to shortages and delayed production, impacting the secondary nutrients market.
- Shift in Consumer Priorities: During lockdowns, consumers focused more on essential items, potentially leading to reduced demand for non-essential products like certain dietary supplements. Economic uncertainties also influenced purchasing decisions.
- Digital Marketing and E-commerce: To adapt to changing shopping habits, companies expanded their online presence, using digital marketing and e-commerce platforms to reach consumers directly.
- Health and Wellness Emphasis: The pandemic highlighted the importance of maintaining good health. Companies positioned secondary nutrients as essential for immune support and overall well-being, capitalizing on heightened health awareness.
- Product Innovation: Companies introduced new formats and delivery methods for supplements and fortified foods, making them more convenient and appealing to consumers who sought functional nutrition.
List of the prominent players in the Secondary Macronutrients Market:
- Nestlé S.A.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Royal DSM N.V.
- BASF SE
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Lonza Group AG
- Kerry Group plc
- Cargill Incorporated
- Ingredion Incorporated
Custom Market Insights is a market research and advisory company delivering business insights and market research reports to large, small, and medium-scale enterprises. We assist clients with strategies and business policies and regularly work towards achieving sustainable growth in their respective domains.
Custom Market Insights provides a one-stop solution for data collection to investment advice. The expert analysis of our company digs out essential factors that help to understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The professional experts apply clients inside on the aspects such as strategies for future estimation fall, forecasting or opportunity to grow, and consumer survey.
USA Corporate Office
CMI Consulting LLC
1333, 701 Tillery Street Unit 12, Austin, TX, Travis, US, 78702
Sales & Support +1 801 639 9061
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.custommarketinsights.com/